Tuesday 4 November 2008

An Introduction

While Tom is getting his grease on at the chippy, I thought I would write a post. Yes Tom does work in a chip shop, however he also works with me part time at our local off licence (Wine Rack), which im sure you won't be startled to here has a mediocore selection of beer (but a few good wines.)

We are both really into our beer, Tom for longer than I, but I have always been more of a wine ponce. At the younger end of the age scale (19 and 18) we are hoping to write an ensightful blog showing that real ale isn't just something for the older generation of men.

We both have year off bumming around togather before i go off to uni, so i got Rory into beer big time the bug has bitten him and we are ,now both beer fanatics we hope to entertain you with a blog of beer and pub reviews and articles about the many brewery trips we intend to make!

2 comments:

Good Burp said...

It looks I get to be your first. I look forward to reading your posts for now on. Welcome.

Unknown said...

As a father to youngsters like yourselves I find it rather perplexing that in this day and age of DVDs, TV,Playstation games, Internet gaming, night clubbin', lap dancin' that you choose to resort to this alester mentality. You should be one of the mindless youths secreting themselves in their bedrooms with the Internet or rebel rousing in the clubs not slipping into free houses to drink alchohol for pleasure and socialbility. Good heavens chaps you'll give the boys of today a bad name!!!!!

Colonel Vine